Friday 15 March 2013

48 hours till bye bye Canada

There is a sense of calm before the storm and yet also a feeling of sadness as I will deeply miss my family when I go.  To balance that there is a feeling of anticipation and excitement about doing something meaningful.  I think the scale still tips on the side of sadness a bit only because I have never been away from my family for more than a day and this is not just a few hours away either.  Thank goodness we are not on any Russian planes while over there though or I would have to add "fricken scared outta my wits" to the list.

Anyways, the bon voyage party is tonight with some friends and my family so I am grateful for that.  I do hope I get the footage and pictures that will really educate people about the areas of concern for many is Eastern Europe.  EuroAid is a fantastic organization and they deeply care about the projects and people they are involved with and so I am glad to be part of that.  The internet better be working over there or I will definitely be one upset guy...who won't be able to do a dang thing about it :)  Stay tuned as we all go along this journey one way or another in 48 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment