Sunday 17 March 2013

Soon the journey begins

It has been a crazy week at the house with sickness and activities and now the day has come for me to leave my wonderful Canada.  Many of you have travelled Europe I imagine or other international flights but this is my first and it is filled with a lot to do in 11 short days. To go there and come back home requires 8 flights so with my sinus issues on descent I am hoping the medication does its thing or else my head will feel like splitting in two.  I have used  meds for sinus issues as of my New York flight last April so that proved to be a good hurdle to hopefully overcome.  I am going to miss my family beyond words but I am also excited...still a strange mindset to be in.  Stay tuned as next stop is Pearson then off to Frankfurt, Germany.  Remember to keep me in your thoughts and prayers especially as we enter some very interesting areas.  Stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment